Update from August 19:
Blizzard has published the German patch notes for the WoW hotfixes of August 18, 2021. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from August 18:
The hotfixes for World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ) of August 18, 2021 have it in themselves! First, you must now have a level 60 character to open groups for Mythic Plus dungeons and Shadowlands raids in Group Quest. Second, the Soulwinding Sickle and Deathbound Shard items will now grant you upgrades to mediums that match your current specialization. Third, you can now purchase the Chronicle of Lost Memories from Archivist Roh-Suir if your research level matches. On top of that, there's a whole bunch of bug fixes.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes August 18, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Demonic Momentum Medium now grants the designated amount of movement speed at item level 252.
Dungeons and Raids
- Characters must now be level 60 to create groups for Mythic+ or Shadowlands raids in the dungeon browser.
- Sanctum of Domination
- Fate Scribe Roh-Kalo
- Fixed a bug where characters could be targeted by Sinister Omen and Runic Affinity during the duration of Bonesmith Heirmir's Soulbond effect, Forgeborn Reveries.
- Fate Scribe Roh-Kalo
- The Bloody Depths
- Fixed a bug where players could retain the Gift of Fall effect when exiting the dungeon.
Items and Rewards
- Soulwinding Sickles and Deathbound Shards now grant media based on current specialization rather than class.
- Developer Comment: Players will need to switch specializations to obtain media from other specializations. Switching the loot specialization alone is not enough.
- Deathbound Shards are more likely to appear upon completion of the Adamant Vault in Torghast, Tower of the Damned.
- The Chronicle of Lost Memories is also now available from Archivist Roh-Suir for 2,000 catalogued research once research level 3 has been reached on the Archivist's Codex.
- Developer Comment: Thank you for all your feedback on side characters and how difficult it can be to obtain certain legendary effects, especially those from Castle Nathria now that the Sanctum of Domination is live. We hope this change will help players get their last few legendary items in new ways by playing the newer Korthia content.
- The amount of Korthite Crystals from the Maw Attack Crate, the weekly Korthia Crate, and the daily midway quests has been increased.
- Shard of Domination
- Shard of Zed now benefits the caster's versatility instead of the target's.
- Fixed a bug where the Shard of Zed could cause more damage than intended when its effect was active on certain companions.
- Fixed a bug related to the gromits for "The Poor Beasts" in Korthia. The Gromits are now waiting with growling stomachs for your delicious treats!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Read also these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 bring another player boost?We tell you how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2. 0
WoW: Bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds starting September 29thWoW PvP Battlegrounds Bonus Week kicks off on September 29th and invites you to join in the fun of battling for experience points and badges of honor. 1
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP Brawl starting September 29thWoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info! 00:50WoW
: Trailer Preview of the New Korthia Zone from Patch 9.1 World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 2