WoW: Is Dragonflight just a Mists of Pandaria 2.0? Players draw comparison
With Dragonflight, Blizzard recently announced the ninth expansion for World of Warcraft. Included: a landmass that has been hidden since the Great Shattering, a new, unexpected and also neutral race, a class that is thematically strongly connected to the race, a villain that still needs to be uncovered, a rebuilding of the talent system ... Wait a minute! All of this is strongly reminiscent of ...02:39
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - German Trailer
Mists of Pandaria 2.0
In fact, even more similarities can be found. Let's walk through this:
- There is a landmass that had disappeared from the scene since the Great Shattering some 10,000 years ago and is now reappearing.
- Then, as now, there seems to be a great focus on that very continent and its mystical nature.
- The new dragon race is certainly as big a surprise as the Pandaren, and both races are neutral to the Horde and Alliance for now. In other words, you can choose who you want to join. In addition, both races are thematically closely related to the respective new class (Pandaren and Monks versus Dracthyr and Callers). And: The design of the Dracthyr is criticized by many players, similar to the Pandaren back then.
World of Warcraft | Dragonflight - the new expansion
- The final villain of Dragonflight has not been revealed yet. It was similar with the reveal of MoP, where there was already the idea of Garrosh Hellscream as a problematic leader that almost everyone wants to knock off the throne.
- With MoP, there was a retread of the talent system, and that's exactly what's planned now for Dragonflight.
- DreamWorks has ... okay, let's not go there. ;)
WoW: Zoom out further than normal? New console command makes it possible!A newly discovered console command allows you to zoom out further with the camera in WoW - by increasing the Field of View! 0
WoW: Final raid of the season of the championship will soon land on the PTRSoon we'll find out what changes Blizzard is planning for the final raid of WoW: Season of Mastery.
By the way, many players also write in the comments that they hope Dragonflight will be as good as Mists of Pandaria, because they had an enormous amount of fun with the Pandaren expansion. We also think MoP is a strong expansion because there was great content for all player types, some raid instances were great, and we also liked the story. Do you guys feel the same way?To the home page Jump to comments (15) Karsten Scholz