Obviously, the Blizzard developers have made it a point not to lose any more time on the way to WoW Patch 9.2 and are showing an impressive pace on the PTR. Not yet two weeks online, the raid tests are already almost completed. Especially considering that Blizzard is still toying with the idea of not having the final three bosses tested at all.
And the presented pace of the boss tests does not let up even in mid-December 2021, and so Blizzard has already prepared the next four bosses for testing. Among them is the fight that most players are eagerly awaiting, except perhaps for the dungeon master: Anduin Wrynn himself - in heroic mode. He will be the final boss in the first ID, as the back three bosses will only be available from the second week. Anduin is a puppet of the dungeon master and we have to free him. Source: Blizzard
Raid testing on December 16 & 17, 2021
- Thursday, December 16
- Halondrus the Reclaimer (heroic) - Mausoleum of the First (22:00 CET)
- Prototype Pantheon (heroic) - Mausoleum of the First (23:00 CET)
- Friday, December 17
- Anduin Wrynn (heroic) - Mausoleum of the First (22:00 CET)
- Vigilant Guardian (heroic) - Mausoleum of the First (23:00 CET)
As always, this testing schedule is very fluid and subject to the realities of a testing environment. We may need to change the time of a test session, change the bosses tested, or cancel a test altogether due to bugs, server hardware issues, etc. Keep an eye on this forum for the latest information, and we thank you in advance for testing and providing feedback.
- How do I get into the raid?
- In Oribos, Dalaran, Orgrimmar, or Stormwind, you can speak with Nexus Lord Donjon Rade IV to teleport into the raid while it is open for testing. (The option to teleport into a zone is not available if the zone is not open for testing).
WoW Patch 9.2: Developer video on the end of eternity.
- Which character should I test the raid with?
- Whichever one you prefer. We will scale the effective level of players for raid testing to 60 and the item level to a value appropriate for the encounters being tested.
- How long will the tests last?
- The main purpose of the tests is to provide us with the information we need to balance the encounters, evaluate how the mechanics play in practice, and identify bugs. Once we are satisfied that we have obtained this information for a particular boss, we finish the tests. Usually this takes between 45 minutes and 2 hours, but there are no guarantees.
Thank you for taking the time to test our content and we look forward to your feedback.
Are you looking forward to finally freeing Anduin from the clutches of the dungeon master or is it a fight like any other for you?Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0