WoW: Phase 3 of TBC Classic - Hyjal and Black Temple open today!
Attention, this is a service reminder for all WoW: Burning Crusade Classic players! Tonight, January 27, 2022, phase 3 of TBC Classic will kick off! Punctually starting at 23:59 CET, you will be able to take on the following challenges:
The Battle for the Hyjal Peak
In the Caverns of Time, you can relive one of the most iconic battles in WoW history, the battle for Hyjal Peak, starting with Phase 3. However, the time travel trip is not on the agenda until you have defeated the two phase 2 end bosses Kael'Thas and Lady Vashj for the Soridormi prequest and taken the respective vial pieces from them. In the instance, you will encounter five bosses, between which you will always have to defeat several waves of enemies. At the end, you'll have to deal with Archimonde, who keeps throwing you into the air. Most classes will only survive the fall if they use the tears of the deity at the right moment.
- 25 players
- 5 bosses
- In Hyjal Peak, you can dust off the tokens for gloves and helmet of the Tier 6 set.
- Guide with tips on all the bosses in the battle for Hyjal Peak
WoW: 10 years ago - Retro trailer about patch 2.1 and the Black Temple
The Black Temple
Before you can enter Illidan's stronghold in Shadowmoon Valley, you must once again master a quest series that starts at the outposts of the Seers and Aldor, respectively. This will take you to the Serpent Shrine and the Fortress of Storms, and you will also have to take the Temporary Phylactery from Furor Winterfrost in the Battle for Hyjal Peak. A full nine villains then await you in the Black Temple. Among them is Illidan, the perceived final boss of the TBC expansion. At the same time, if you're lucky, one of the few Legendarys of the TBC era awaits you there: the Wargleves of Azzinoth.
- 25 players
- 9 bosses
- In the Black Temple you can earn the tokens for the shoulder protector, pants and chest piece of the Tier 6 set.
- Guide with tips for all bosses in the Black Temple
WoW: Terran Gregory analyzes original trailer for patch 2.1
Other features of Phase 3
- EpicGems: Jeweler's Templates for Epic Gems are offered by Indormi in the Caverns of Time. Epic Gems can be collected from the Battle for Hyjal through mining (requires a skill of 375) and are dropped in the Black Temple as rare loot.
- Netherwing Quests: Increase your reputation with the Netherwings through daily quests in Shadowmoon Valley. Collect Netherwing eggs to speed up reputation gathering. Nether Dragons become available as epic mounts for players who achieve awesome reputation (requires Skilled Rider ability).
- Lootfrom old raid instances: Bosses in Phase 2 raid instances drop an additional token for class sets (3 total).
- PvP items become more accessible: PvP reputation items can now be purchased starting at Benevolent (instead of Respectful). Season 1 gear will no longer cost battleground tokens, and the battleground token cost of Triumph items will be halved. In addition, you will receive more honor through the various PvP dailies, and you can exchange Tier 4 and Tier 5 tokens at merchants for Season 1 and Season 2 set pieces.
WoW Patch 9.2.5: New map for Tirisfal - a new scenario?A new beginning for Calia Menethil and the Forsaken? Undercity and Tirisfal get a new map with WoW Patch 9.2.5! O.O 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: Khadgar is back! And meets Jaina in OribosThe mystery of Khadgar's whereabouts has been solved! In WoW Patch 9.2.5, the Archmage meets Jaina Splendor Sea in Oribos.
The official patch notes for phase 3 of TBC Classiccan be found here. We wish you good loot and lots of fun with Illidan and Co. to the start page Jump to comments (1) Karsten Scholz