The most interesting items from a new raid are usually the trinkets, which often have a special effect. We take a look at the Trinkets from the upcoming raid Sanctum of Domination, which we can enter with WoW Shadowlands patch 9.1. Among them is the Strength Trinket designed in honor of Saurfang, which drops on final boss Sylvanas.
- Forbidden Necromantic Tome: Equip: Your damaging spells have a chance to grant you Forbidden Knowledge, increasing your Critical Strike by 563 for until canceled, stacking up to 0 times. Use: Invoke the dark power of Necromancy to raise the remains of a fallen ally as a skeletal warrior for until canceled. (10 min cooldown)
- Tome of Monstrous Constructions: Use: Study the tome, learning the weakness of your targeted enemy. Your damaging abilities have a very high chance to deal 0 additional Shadow damage to your studied foe. Studying a new enemy removes the benefit of any prior studies. (2 min cooldown)
- Scrawled Word of Recall: Reduce the remaining cooldown of your by 416 sec.
- Shadowed Orb of Torment: Use: Spend 2 sec gazing into the Orb, tormenting yourself to gain greater insight into the patterns of reality. Increases your Mastery by 545 for 45 sec at the cost of 202 health.
- Ebonsoul Vise: Use: Curse your target, dealing 173 Shadow damage every 2 for 12 sec. Duration increases by up to 100% based on their missing health. If your target dies while Ebonsoul Vise is active, they leave a Shredded Soul behind, which you can collect to gain 64 Critical Strike for 12 sec.
- Carved Ivory Keepsake: Equip: You have a chance to have foreseen damage taken by your allies, healing them instantly for 173 when they are attacked.
- Resonant Silver Bell: Equip: You are accompanied by a Spectral Familiar. When you heal a target below 50% health, your familiar will rush to them and heal them for an additional 195 points of healing. After healing, your Familiar requires 30 seconds before it can reconstitute itself.
- Titanic Ocular Gland: Equip: While your health is above 50%, you are judged Worthy, increasing your highest stat by 545. While your health is below 50%, you are judged Unworthy, decreasing your highest stat by 545. "A price paid long ago in exchange for knowledge and power. "
- Shard of Annhylde's Aegis: Use: Reduces all damage you take from enemies in front of you by X for 8 sec
- Decanter of Endless Howling: Equip: Your critical hits have a chance to increase your by 545 for until canceled. If you are below 50% health when this occurs, you also heal for 202.
- Tormentor's Rack Fragment: Equip: Your damaging spells and abilities have a chance to deal an additional 173 Shadow damage every 5 for until canceled. If a target dies while affected by the Tormentor's Rack Fragment, it leaves a Shredded Soul behind, which you can collect to gain 64 Critical Strike for until canceled.
- Salvaged Fusion Amplifier: Use: Empower your weapons with the Fusion Amplifier, causing your attacks to have a very high chance of dealing 1042 Arcane damage for 20 sec. (1 min, 30 sec cooldown)
- Reactive Defense Matrix: Equip: Taking damage has a chance to trigger your Reactive Defense Matrix, which reflects the next 173 damage you take back at your attacker. Reactive Defense Matrix triggers automatically when your health drops below 20% health. This effect cannot occur more than once per 30 sec.
- Weave of Warped Fates: Equip: If you are killed by no more than 416 damage, you may use the Weave of Warped Fates to unwind your fate, returning yourself to life. Use: Unwind your Fate. (8 min cooldown)
- Relic of the Frozen Wastes: Equip: Your attacks have a very high chance to deal 195 Frost damage and mark your target. This effect stacks.
Use: Summon a Nerubian to attack your target, dealing 195 Physical damage increased by 10% for each Frozen Wastes stack you have applied to your target.Frozen Wastes cannot trigger while this effect is on cooldown.
- Whispering Shard of Power: A voice whispers to you, periodically compelling you to follow its instructions. If you comply, you will be rewarded with 545 of your highest secondary stat for X
- Old Warrior's Soul: Equip: While in combat, your rage builds, increasing your Haste by 563 every 5, stacking up to X times. Equip: When a nearby ally's health drops below 50%, sacrifice 443 of your health to heal them for the same amount.