WoW Classic: Season of the Championship has a release date!
While some testing is still going on on the beta servers of WoW Classic Fresh, the Blizzard developers are preparing for the start of the first season of the championship. On the official WoW website there is now all kinds of information about the release, the name reservation phase and the character creation.
- Name reservation for the WoW Classic championship season begins on November 11! Players with an active subscription or playtime for their "World of Warcraft" account can create one character per account.
- The WoW Classic championship season will begin worldwide on November 17 at 0:00 CET.
In the course of the name reservation, you will also select the server on which you will play this character. Keep the following points in mind when making your selection:
- Once the championship season in WoW Classic has started, you can create a maximum of up to 50 characters in each of the three games:
- Up to 50 characters total in World of Warcraft Classic (including Season of Mastery).
- Up to 50 characters in Burning Crusade Classic.
- Up to 50 characters in World of Warcraft and World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
- Characters from the open beta for the Season of Mastery cannot be used on the live servers, of course.
- During the name reservation phase, the number of characters that can be reserved on a realm will be limited. This restriction will be lifted once the servers go live.
To create a character and play in the championship season in WoW Classic, you first need to download and install the client.
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app and select World of Warcraft from the menu.
- Select World of Warcraft Classic. If you have more than one World of Warcraft account, you will see a second drop-down list for Account. In this column, select the active account you want to play with.
- Click the Install button. The progress bar will tell you when your game is ready to play.
- Click the Play button when the installation is complete.
You need to select the realm of the championship season you want to play on. The corresponding realms are marked in the realm list. Then select Create new character. You will be able to choose your faction, class, and race, as well as customize your new character to your liking and give it a name. If you change your mind about a character and have already created one, you will have to delete the character you created. Please note that the name of the deleted character will be available again immediately.Support buffed - it will only take a minute. Thank you!
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual way without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "betterThe Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park could be improved. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? 00:30WoW
TBC Classic: The release trailer for Lords of Outland is here! From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 7