WoW: New Ve'nari resource in patch 9.1 - Stygia is not worth hoarding
The wowhead team interviewed Principal Game Designer Jeremy Feasel and Technical Director Frank Kowalkowski of WoW during BlizzConline. From these interviews we gained a lot of new information about the future of WoW Shadowlands. We've summarized the most important statements for you below. For the full interview visit wowhead.com.
- 9.1 PTR starts shortly after release of patch 9.0.5 Patch 9.0.5 will be released in March
- No tier sets in 9.1 raid, but still planned for Shadowlands
- No plans for second portable Legendary but some plans for Legendary system
- No concrete plans to fix faction imbalance
- No further character customization planned for Shadowlands
- Korthia gets Pact assaults similar to Legion assaults
- Ve'nari gets a new resource that we use to buy items from her - Stygia is a Season 1 resource that you can spend without concern
- Ve'nari sells new media, more gadgets for the maw & more for the new resource
- Possible Ve'nari catch-up system planned
- Riding in the maw even without special maw mounts, but no flying
- On Korthia we learn who the first true ones are
- Pact changes will be easier and even more encouraged in patch 9.1
- Pact stories will overlap more, so that the Venthyr, for example, can also see what's going on with the Kyrians.
- The midway dungeon will get a hard mode
- Even though the M+ achievement for Valor upgrades is account-wide, it's not sure yet if Twinks will be able to just upgrade items or if they'll have to complete the +5, +10, and +15 achievements first as well.
- In the future, there will be more incentives to play Mythic-Plus beyond level 15.
- More medium slots will be added to the Soul Covenant talent tree.
- There will be a new type of Medium
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Deep Wind Shot - PvP Brawl starting August 18WoW PvP Brawl: Starting on August 18, we'll be heading into a special variant of the Deepwind Gulch battleground. Here is the news! 0
WoW TBC Classic: SSC and/or TK? Warcraftlogs Poll on Phase 2 RaidsOn Warcraftlogs, you can currently have your say on exactly how the World First race will be rated in TBC Classic Phase 2. 3
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints for Patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? Find from some dataminers raises hopes for patch 9.1.5. 03:42WoW
Patch 9.1: Chains of Domination Cinematic Trailer - King's Grail World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Sebastian Glanzer
Absolute Blizzard Fanboy. Haters gonna hate Anything missing from the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 0