Although everyone is currently focusing on the freshly announced patch 9.2 for World of Warcraft , little things are also happening on the Shadowlands live servers. Hotfixes, for example. The package released last night included an exciting change for Twinks:
- The Encyclopedia of Sinstone Fragment Salvage is account-bound, but twinks used to need a revered reputation with the Swear-in to use the item. Thanks to the hotfix, you now only need to meet the reputation requirement to purchase it. Characters can use the item even with a lower reputation level.
- Also fixed a bug that allowed Sylvanas Wind Runner to jump to an unauthorized position during domination chains .
- The Brewmaster's Special Delivery talent no longer hits targets that have been controlled.
- Fixed a bug that prevented items from being upgraded after they were upgraded for the first time.
- Fixed an issue with the sound effect of the Unholy Aura from the Shard of Zed.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Official patch notes of the hotfixes from November 12, 2021
- Special Delivery (Talent) will no longer target crowd-controlled enemies.
Dungeons and Raids
- Sanctum of Domination
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed an issue where Sylvanas could leap to an invalid location during the cast of Domination Chains.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
Items and Rewards
- The Encyclopedia of Sinstone Fragment Recovery bind-on-account item now only requires Exalted with The Avowed to purchase it, but it can be used on alternate characters at lower reputation levels.
- Fixed an issue with the sound effect of Shard of Zed's Unholy Aura.
- Fixed an issue where some items were no longer upgradeable after upgrading once.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "betterThe Darkmoon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how to improve Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, that exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: Could I wish for a city in WoW, then that would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? 11:26WoW
Patch 9.2: End of Eternity Developer Video From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0