Update from August 11:
The Blizzard developers have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from August 10. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from August 10:
A few hours ago, the Blizzard developers have played new hotfixes on the live servers of World of Warcraft (now buy 14,99 € ). You can now earn more Stygia via the Daily Quests in the Maw, and the chance of earning Stygia as a reward has also been increased. On top of that, there are class fixes for Death Knights, Demon Hunters, Druids and Monks.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW Hotfixes as of August 10, 2021 - Patch Notes
- Death Knight
- The Runecutter continues to refine his craft and can now forge Certainty of Death as a necklace.
- Fixed a bug where Dancing Rune Weapon would not mimic the caster's abilities while Bonesmith Heirmir's Soul Bond ability Memory Gear was active.
- Demon Hunter
- The Necrolord ability "Feed the Flame" will no longer cause the Soulbound ability "Kevin's Sludge" from Plaguemaker Marileth to last indefinitely.
- Fixed a bug where activating the Kyrian ability Soulmate would trigger Pelagos' Soulbond ability Battle Meditation.
- Wind Runner
- Fury Fists now counts towards Supreme Blacksmith Mikanikos' Soul Bond ability Bron's Call to Action.
- Wind Runner
Items and Rewards
- The amount of Stygia that daily quests can grant in the Maw has been doubled. Additionally, the chance of Stygia being selected as a reward has been increased by 15%.
- Fixed a bug where the Darkened Calamity Stone and Stolen Korthian Supplies were not being dropped by all creatures in the Cracks of Korthia and the Maw.
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Read also these interesting stories 1
WoW TBC Classic: Will Phase 2 bring another player boost?We tell you how busy the servers were in the first ID of TBC Classic Phase 2. 0
WoW: Bonus week for PvP Battlegrounds starting September 29thWoW PvP Battlegrounds Bonus Week kicks off on September 29th and invites you to join in the fun of battling for experience points and badges of honor. 1
WoW: Classic Ashran - PvP Brawl starting September 29thWoW PvP Brawl: Starting on September 29th, it's off to a classic variation of the Warlords of Draenor battleground Ashran. Here's all the info! 05:16WoW
: Blizzard's Survival Guide for Patch 9.1 Chains of Domination World of Warcraft from€14.99 From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favourite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 2