Ah woe, you always have that thought somehow when you study the patch notes of the current WoW hotfixes and have to realize that the tuning of the raid bosses in Mausoleum of the First was probably already a bit too tight somehow. Accordingly, the WoW developers announce a lot of hotfixes for the night of March 9, 2022, which deal with the Guardian, Xy'mox, Pantheon, Halondrus, Anduin and the Lords of Terror. In addition, there are a few bug fixes for the Hunter Tier Set (Tier Domination, to be exact), for the Monk, for the Pocopoc and a few quests. The following is an overview of the patch notes, which we've run through Deepl and reworked.
WoW Hotfixes to March 9, 2022
Table of Contents
- 2Ciphers ofthe first
- 3Dungeonsand raids
- 4Playersagainst players
- 4Set Bonus: Multiple Shot now also lights up in the action bar when the Murderous Frenzy buff is active.
- Fixed an issue where Fallen Order (Venthyr ability) and the Yu'lon image of the Mistcaster did not receive reduced damage from area damage attacks, similar to other companions and guardians.
- Fixed an issue where the cooldown reduction of Sinister Teachings (Venthyr rune carving power) was not always applied after logging in until the Legendary was re-equipped.
WoW: This is Dragonflight! Here are all the known detailsWoW: Dragonflight will be the new future of the MMO - here are all the important details about the new WoW expansion! 1
WoW Patch 9.2.5: What changes in the upcoming update? - OverviewPatch 9.2.5 of WoW is all about cross-faction gameplay and Season 4, but aside from that, there are many changes we have to introduce you to!
Ciphers of the First
- Pocopoc's energy will now update immediately after Maxlim research.
Dungeons and raids
Mausoleum of the FirstAttentive
- The force field now reduces the damage you take from an exposed core by 90% on Mythic difficulty (previously 80%).
- The spawn rate of Volatile Matter and Prefabricated Guard on Mythic difficulty has been slightly reduced.
- Reduced damage of Adioactive Core by 12% on Mythic difficulty.
- Broken Core damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- The energy regeneration rate of Xy'mox has been reduced on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Withering Seed now spawns near Necrotic Ritualists on all difficulties.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from riding in the Shimmering Cliffs.
- Fixed an issue where rogues were unable to use Shadow Step against Halondrus.
- On Heroic difficulty, 3 Gloomy Reflections are now summoned (previously 4).
- Monstrous Soul health has been reduced by 5% on Heroic difficulty.
- Monstrous Soul's Necrotic Detonation can be cast on the move on all difficulty levels.
- The absorption amount of Besmirched Barrier has been reduced by 25% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Unmerciful Winter's damage has been reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Healing Anduin's Hope from the Holy Priest while Guardian Spirit is active should now reduce Guardian Spirit cooldown.
- Fixed an issue where Soul Explosion was hitting companions.
Lords of Terror
- Players are now protected from the Cloud of Rot for a brief moment after being affected by Paranoia.
- The visibility of Urh's Force Strike ability has been improved.
- Wo's cloaking field ability is now much more stealthy.
- Vy interceptor's teleport frequency and range has been reduced.
- Increased enemy damage by 21% and health by 31% on Mythic Dungeon difficulty.
- Developer Note: We are fixing an issue where the difficulty of Mythic Dungeons (Mythic 0) was not increasing as intended with the start of Season 3, resulting in an unintended difficulty gap between Mythic 0 and Mythic +2. After the change takes effect shortly, the transition from Mythic 0 dungeons to Keystone Trials should feel smoother and not be such a big jump in difficulty.
Player vs. player
- Fixed an issue that was causing players to receive double the credits for the Solo Strategy weekly quest while participating in the Solo Shuffle.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Colosseum of Maldraxxus from being selected as a map for war games.
- Fixed an issue with this week's scheduled weekly maintenance that was not increasing the drop rate of Progenitoressentia from the Nested Patterns weekly quest tribute.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Catapult from firing in some situations in the Shattered Fleet scenario.
- Fixed an issue where Jarl Velbrand's level for the quest "Taming the Drekirjar" was too high.
- The homing robot OOX-09/HL is no longer lost when trying to cross the water during the quest "Save OOX-09/HL!".