WoW: Season 4 of Battle for Azeroth begins on January 22 - Survival Guide
With the scheduled maintenance for World of Warcraft on January 22, 2020, the second part of patch 8.3 will be released. The following content awaits you:
- The new Ny'alotha raid is now available on Normal and Heroic difficulty levels.
- Season 4 begins.
- The item levels of rewards for seasonal activities (dungeons, PvP, world quests) have been increased by 30 and they can now be corrupted by N'Zoth.
- Dungeon difficulty has been increased on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- This week, rewards for Mythic keystone dungeons and rated PvP have a maximum item level of 445 (for Mythic +6 or PvP rank 2).
- Reward chests for mythic keystone dungeons or PvP opened this week will contain rewards equivalent to those from the previous week of Season 3, but may be warforged or titanforged.
- The item level for weekly rewards now increases up to Mythic +15. For this difficulty level, you will receive an item with item level 475 in the weekly reward chest. This chest can be opened starting January 28.
- Dark Coast Warfront now has a Heroic difficulty that grants item level 460 rewards. Please note: Heroic difficulty will become available in every region from the first Warfront after the start of Season 4.
- Any items that are not updated for Season 4 (for example, items from the Eternal Palace or Heroic Warfront Arathi) can continue to be warforged or titanforged, but not corrupted, up to a maximum item level of 455.
- Titan Residuum is available again.
- The prices of all items that can be purchased with Titan Residuum have been adjusted. This includes the new items from Season 4.
- A weekly reward chest for Mythic +10 grants 1,700 Titan Residue. Each additional level increases this value by another 90 titanic residuum. For example, Mythic +15 will grant you 2,150 Titan Residue.
- Tokens for specific items with item level 475 cost 20,000 Titan Residuum. Tokens for random items with item level 475 cost 4,750 Titan Residuum.
For the full patch 8.3 notes, check out this article, and below you can see the official Battle for Azeroth Season 4 Survival Guide.02:42
WoW: Survival Guide for Season 4 World of Warcraft from €14.99
More info, specials and videos about World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ) can be found on our WoW theme page.Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed free of charge in the future in the form we're used to.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints of patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The discovery of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 1
Blizzard loses game director and lead designer for Diablo 4The Diablo 4 team loses its game director and lead designer in one fell swoop. 0
WoW: Hotfixes from August 12 for Korthia factions, Raw Kalo and IngraKorthia factions, Raw Kalo, Mists of Tirna Scithe - there are new hotfixes for World of Warcraft. 02:16
WoW: Shadowlands - feature trailer introduces new expansion. World of Warcraft from €14.99 01:22
WoW: Classic - Classic Server Option Announced World of Warcraft from €14.99 From Norbert Rätz
Player of Games, 3D/Artist ("animago Award"-winner), Social Media Manager (cert.) and Online Editor Something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0