WoW: Burning Crusade Classic has a problem from my point of view. There is an incredible amount to do on Outland, especially in the early days: level up, farm reputation, visit dungeons, master the raids, farm gold or materials, rock the battlegrounds and arenas. That's not the problem, of course, but a big plus of TBC Classic. Now for the problem: Blizzard didn't introduce Dual Talent until Wrath of the Lich King, and that devalues some of the TBC content.
Yeah, I know. We had the discussion around "dual spec" as recently as January. And guess what: the players who wanted the convenience feature for the Burning Crusade re-release were absolutely right! And that can currently be proven on the live servers.
- By now, most full-time tanks have completed their attunements, fulfilled their reputation requests, and certainly helped out their friends and guildmates in the dungeons over and over again. Now it's time for something else: twinking! As a result, it's getting harder and harder to find tanks for dungeon groups.
- With a healing specialization, solo farming and questing can suck big time. Instead of skilling back and forth, many medics have to farm up an extra character.
- Many arena rounds currently fail because people (myself included) don't feel like PvPing with their raid skill. It's no wonder. A rogue with the PvE combat skill isn't just a dead giveaway to any PvP rogue. So what do we do: We try to find a time slot between raids where everyone can play and that is big enough to make the expensive back and forth skilling worthwhile. Just doing a round of PvP is usually not an option.
The dual talent distribution would improve the game experience in all three cases:
- There are more potential tanks in Outland.
- There is a general increase in the chance that fellow players in random groups (dungeons, raids, PvP) will use talent distributions that make sense for that particular area.
- Arena and Battlegrounds player numbers would increase due to easier and more flexible access to a reasonable PvP skill set.
- Healers and tanks would have a more offensively focused farm skill set that they could access at any time.
PvP in particular would benefit incredibly from having more flexible access to a second skill available to players. However, I fear that Blizzard might not implement such a change until TBC Classic era servers, and that's only after WotLK Classic is available. And unfortunately, by then it will be too late, at least for me.
What do you guys think? In the spirit of #somechanges, should Blizzard introduce dual talent in Burning Crusade Classic or would that be a nogo for you? Tell me in the comments!Support buffed - it'll only take a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos, and podcasts on World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go, and other favorite games from us. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we unfortunately have to rely on if we want to continue offering buffed for free in the future in the form we are used to.
For this reason, we are now turning to you. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Advertisement: Order World of Warcraft now on AmazonAlso read these interesting stories 0
buffedCast: #575 with WoW Lore, Fake Leaks and Destiny 2Episode 575 of the buffedCast is all about the WoW Lore, the latest fake leaks and the new expansion for Destiny 2 . 0
WoW: Rextroy as (almost) immortal sorcererIn Rextroy's latest WoW video, he sets out as a near-immortal sorcerer to beat up Hordeans outside Orgrimmar and explore the world . 1
WoW: Blizzard can't find a solution for Sylvanas' lagsThe next WoW Shadowlands ID reset will fix some lags in the Sanctum of Domination, but Sylvanas remains a lag battle. 01:48WoW
: Burning Crusade Classic: The Official Goosebumps Trailer World of Warcraft from€14.99 to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, with which we partially finance the free content of the website. 21