Update from November 11:
The Blizzard developers have published the German patch notes of the WoW hotfixes from November 10. We have updated the message accordingly.
Original message from November 10:
In the last night's surprisingly many hotfixes for WoW (now buy 14,99 € ): Shadowlands. These target bugs in very different areas of the MMORPG:
- The flight form of the druids now no longer changes to the travel form when you log into the game in a Shadowlands zone.
- The Command Table mission Track Down the Traitor's Treasure is now available to you even if you change your pact. However, the mission must not have been completed before switching.
- Kevin's mudling is now classified as an easy enemy.
- Several bugs have been fixed when fighting Sylvanas Wind Runner. For example, it was previously possible for the effect of Veil of Darkness to remain active even after the fight ended, or for Oppressive Fear to remain active even though the caster was no longer present.
- Mechagon now does not allow more punch cards and mounts to drop than it is supposed to.
- The likeness of Medivh can no longer be killed by the likeness of Arcanagos in Karazhan, which stopped the Nightbane summon.
- You can now save outfits with wand and offhand again.
- The Rae'shalare legendary bow is no longer shown as an upgradeable item in the UI.
- Fixed a bug where Threads of Destiny world quests were not showing up on the world map for characters below level 50.
- The button that allows you to summon your favorite mount should now always work.
- Icons on the mini-map should now display correctly even when you are in ghost form.
Below you can read the official English patch notes. As soon as Blizzard has published the German patch notes, we will update this message. Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, whereas others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch.
WoW: Official Patch Notes of the Hotfixes from November 10, 2021
- Fixed a bug where logging into a Shadowlands zone would unexpectedly switch from flight form to ground travel form.
- Command Table
- The "Track Down the Traitor's Treasure" quest now becomes available in the player's new pact if they switched pacts before completing the mission. Players who are stuck can reset the availability by switching pacts again.
- Soul Bonds
- Kevin's mudling (plague creator Marileth) is now rated as a weak enemy.
Dungeons and Raids
- The Sanctum of Domination
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed a bug where Veil of Darkness remained active for players after completing the encounter.
- Fixed a bug where Crushing Fear would stop even if the unit casting the spell was no longer present.
- Fixed a rare bug where Sylvanas could use Lamenting Arrow after Tear before returning to the battle arena.
- Sylvanas Windrunner
- Fixed a bug where completed dungeons that were not within time did not count towards the Mythic+ score in season playthroughs.
- Operation: Mechagon
- Fixed a bug that caused more punch cards to be dropped than intended in Classic Loot Mode.
- King Mechagon
- Fixed a bug that caused more than one mount to drop in Hard Mode, regardless of Classic Loot Mode.
- Return to Karazhan
- The likeness of Medivh is no longer killed by the likeness of Arcanagos, preventing the Terror of the Night from being summoned.
Items and Rewards
- Capes of Forsaken characters with the Fresh skin type are no longer tattered.
- Fixed a bug where a wand and shield hand outfit could not be saved.
- The item upgrade interface no longer shows that the item can be upgraded for Rae'shalare, Whisper of Death.
- The crack bound chest in Gromit Angle should no longer be stuck under the terrain.
- Fixed a bug where Warlords of Draenor heirlooms did not scale as intended on the second upgrade step.
Threads of Destiny
- Fixed a bug where world quests in Threads of Destiny were not showing up on the world map for characters below level 50.
User Interface and Accessibility
- Fixed a bug where 'Summon random favorite mount' sometimes did not work.
- Fixed a bug where in Ghost Shape some icons on the mini-map were not displayed as intended.
- Fixed a bug that caused the unread message icon to appear in the character selector and on the minimap before sending items purchased from the Auction House.
- Fixed a bug where the color blind mode filters did not work as intended with newer graphics cards on DirectX12.
Burning Crusade Classic
- The Botanika, Mechanar, and Arkatraz dungeons now require the Experienced Riding skill for entry.
- Fixed a bug that prevented multiple spectators from entering the queue for a spectator showdown.
- Fixed a bug where the Poison Purification totems from Horde Shamans would immediately banish 2 stacks of poison instead of 1 stack as intended.
- Fixed a bug where a player who was attacked by a rogue that immediately disappeared afterwards would often exit combat mode much faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the filters for color blind mode did not work as intended with newer graphics cards on DirectX12.
- Fixed a bug where belt transmogrification sometimes disappeared when a guild tabard was removed.
Do you like buffed? Then you can support us as a buffed supporter so that we can continue to offer our content for free in the usual form without introducing a paywall.
Every amount, big or small, is valuable.
We thank you.Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: Darkmoon Faire - how to make "good" into "better".The Dark Moon Faire is great, but should be spruced up. We look at how to improve Silas Darkmoon's sinister WoW amusement park. 6
WoW: The most expensive pets in the game - from TCG to ingame storeHalf a million gold for a pet in WoW? Yes, it exists! Here, we introduce you to the ten most expensive pets! 9
WoW: If I could wish for a city in WoW, it would be ...A thought experiment: If you could wish for a city in WoW, what style would it be? The Hozen style? The Jinyu? The Vulpin? 17:16
"Sexy-Purge" | Blizzard confuses sexism with sexuality From Karsten Scholz
Karsten has been writing about his favorite hobby since 2009 - it all started back then as a rogue class spokesman at buffed. Is something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0