The content patch 8.3 for the current expansion World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth is live, and the next bug fixes and adjustments will be delivered in the form of hotfixes.
Below you can read the English patch notes until the release of the Germanones.
Hotfixes are updates that are applied server-side without the need to download new data. Some of the changes listed below will take effect as soon as Blizzard implements them, while others will only take effect after an announced realm restart. Please note that some issues cannot be fixed without a client-side patch. The full patch notes for the latest patch 8.3 can be found in this article.
WoW Battle for Azeroth: Patch 8.3 hotfixes from January 16, 2020
- Eligible players who earned the account-wide achievements The Mechagonian Threat and Rustbolt Rebellion on a Horde character can once again begin the process to unlock mechagnomes on an Alliance character.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Prince Erazmin from appearing on Mechagon Island after completing the mechagnome Allied Race unlock storyline.
- Attempting to burn the corpses of egg-infested bodies in Uldum will no longer remove Druids from Travel Form.
Dungeons and Raids
- Mechagon - Junkyard and Mechagon - Workshop
- Mechagon - Junkyard and Mechagon - Workshop no longer share a lockout for Heroic difficulty.
Items and Rewards
- Items awarded from Horrific Visions of N'Zoth are no longer tradeable.
- Starting "A World Worth Saving" once again transports players into the Halls of Origination dungeon full of enemies.
- Fixed an issue where players who were eligible to attend the late Kind Varian Wrynn's funeral could be unable to complete the introductory quests for Visions of N'Zoth.
- Players who enter a Lesser Vision of N'Zoth without accepting "Unscarred Black Scale" will now be offered the daily quest while inside the instance.
- Credit for completing "Alpaca It Up" quest is no longer shared between group members.
- "Against Overwhelming Odds" now grants quest credit for enemy players slain in Uldum and Vale of Eternal Blossoms.
January 14, 2020
- Void Conduits now grant credit toward Assaults.
Creatures and NPCs
- Knockback reduced on Magni Bronzebeard's Reverberating Clap.
- Blastatron X-81 no longer taps, so all combatants can receive credit.
- Kames, Blade of the Dawn's Sun's Retribution ability now has a 3 second cooldown.
Items and Rewards
- Fixed a bug that allowed some Honorbound and 7th Legion items to both Corrupt and Titanforge. N'Zoth works in mysterious and terrible ways.
- The Kernel of E-Steam now correctly awards reputation to characters not yet Exalted with the Rustbolt Resistance.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented the weekly Brawl quest "Something Different" from starting when entering the Deepwind Gorge Battleground highlight brawl.
- Players investigating Blackwing Descent with Wrathion should no longer be blocked from entering the instance during "Beginning the Descent" and "To the Catacombs!
- Highland Worgs are no longer endangered and can be readily slaughtered to fulfill "A Little Goodwill.
- Fixed an issue that caused the first Lesser Vision daily quest, "A Dark, Glaring Reality" to incorrectly reward 1,000 Coalescing Visions instead of 2,000 Coalescing Visions for some players. Players affected by this issue will be offered the quest rewarding 2,000 Coalescing Visions tomorrow.
- Zahra Sandstalker should no longer disappear for nearby players when someone accepts "To The Moon. Additionally, multiple copies will no longer show up.
- Locating the anomalous source for "Deeper Into Darkness" now shares credit with all party members.
- "Against Overwhelming Odds" now grants credit for slaying enemy players in Uldum when Assaults are active.
- Players should no longer disconnect when traveling on the boat between Booty Bay and Gadgetzan.
More info, specials and videos about World of Warcraft (buy now 14,99 € ) can be found on our WoW theme page.Support buffed - it only takes a minute. Thank you!
All readers get free daily news, articles, guides, videos and podcasts about World of Warcraft, Pokémon Go and other favorite games. Up until now, we've funded this site through advertising and kept it as free of paid articles as possible, but since COVID-19, that's become increasingly difficult. Many companies are cutting or eliminating their advertising budgets for 2020. Budgets that we are unfortunately dependent on if we want to continue to offer buffed free of charge in the future in the usual form.
That's why we're turning to you now. You can support us as buffed supporters so that we can continue to offer our content free of charge in the usual form without introducing a paywall or publishing misleading news. Every contribution, big or small, is valuable. Support buffed - it only takes a minute.Support now
We thank you in advance. Also read these interesting stories 0
WoW: No content drought after all? Hints of patch 9.1.5 discoveredIs WoW facing a content drought in the coming months? The discovery of some dataminers gives hope for patch 9.1.5. 1
Blizzard loses game director and lead designer for Diablo 4The Diablo 4 team loses its game director and lead designer in one fell swoop. 0
WoW: Hotfixes from August 12 for Korthia factions, Raw Kalo and IngraKorthia factions, Raw Kalo, Mists of Tirna Scithe - there are new hotfixes for World of Warcraft. 02:16
WoW: Shadowlands - Feature trailer introduces new expansion. World of Warcraft from €14.99 01:22
WoW: Classic - Classic Server Option Announced World of Warcraft from €14.99 From Norbert Rätz
Player of Games, 3D/Artist ("animago Award"-winner), Social Media Manager (cert.) and Online Editor Something missing in the article? to the home page The links marked with * are affiliate links. Affiliate links are not ads, as we are independent in our research and selection of featured products. For product sales we receive a small commission, which we use to partially finance the free content of the website. 0